Saturday, March 10, 2007

eleven


i love rascal flatts! the concert last night was phenomenal, my seats were awesome and i had a blast! if only all of my friends could have shared in the fun! last time i checked, standing up, singing every word right along with them and dancing like a maniac is all part of the experience, right? so why do some people pay all that money to come and just sit down? how boring. whatev. i had a blast and was the crazy one in our section. the funny thing is i wasn't even drinking like they were! all i had was a coke! oh well. rascal rocks and i want them to come back asap! shake ya groove thang yeah yeah!

1 comment:

Loni said...

Oh my word I can't believe that other people around you weren't dancing! That is just lame! We should totoally go and see them again when they come because they give an amazing show. I love your home state!