Sunday, September 6, 2009

two hundred forty

Can someone explain to me why we pay thousands every semester to take class from someone who has no idea what they're talking about?! I mean really. I'm taking this class called drugs & behavior through the psych department. Obviously, we need to understand the basic anatomy of the brain in order to understand how these specific substances affect normal brain functioning, but this professor has no idea what he's talking about and it drives me crazyyyyy! Granted, I recognize that psych majors don't need to understand neuron function to the degree that I do as a nursing student, but that shouldn't mean that its okay to just make up answers to questions the professor doesn't know the answer to! I wanna raise my hand and say "excuse me sir, you seem like a nice guy but I think you're full of it..." Whatevvvs. I just needed to vent a little because academic credit aside, this class feels like a waste of time and I think that's LAME. Here's to getting an easy A this semester!

No comments: