Friday, December 25, 2009

two hundred sixty three

A few realizations have hit me recently:
-im not very fun. This was made evident by the depressing convo with my little sis. "Can we ever hangout and actually do something? I don't care what- we can do whatever you want to do, but please can we just do something?" Sorry J, yes we can definitely do something. I haven't a clue what, but we must do SOMETHING. Yikes.
-i can't fix everything. I don't think I'll ever come to terms with this fact, but acknowlegement is the first step, right?!
-family time and misery are perpendicular. I am depressingly familiar with both angles and the persistent collision of them.
-i have a love/hate relationship with all things "karma," but seem to be bff's with irony.
-my favorite fairytale has become "a proclaimation to the family."
-i stopped believing in dreams after discovering the reality that happiness is merely a wish your heart makes.

4 comments:

Jason and Alisa Fox said...

PS. remember how I think you are SUPER fun. And I always have the most fun with you when we are doing absolutely nothing.
Oh, and sometimes those dreams that you wish do come true. ex. Alexander Dayne Fox
pps. I am so happy to have you in my family, because you are one of the most amazing people ever invented, and don't you EVER forget it.
Thank you.
The End.

brie said...

you seem sad.

that makes me sad.

can we play? try to happify each other?

xoxo

alana.rachelle said...

I'm definitely rocking it in every aspect of my life. Just ask whit about yesterday! Haha yes, let's play, but don't expect me to be a constant like ray of sunshine right now, mmkay? Can we just go to a movie or something? Call me, I promise I will actually contemplate picking it up! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.