Sunday, January 10, 2010

two hundred sixty four

Something always brings me back to him,
It never takes too long.
Hold me without touch,
Keep me without chains.
Set me free, leave me be,
I don't want to fall another moment
S was my gravity.

B,
I would pack my bags just to stay in the corner of your heart.

C's my good time cowboy casanova.
Looks like a cool drink of water but is candy coated misery.
He gives me feelings that i don't want to fight
I'd better run for my life.

Storybook endings,
Fairy tales coming true,
Deep down inside I want to believe they still do. It's my favorite part of the story.
All I'm looking for is my happily ever after.

2 comments:

kristin said...

That's really beautiful. Did you write it?

Jason and Alisa Fox said...

I love it! Yes, you can have happily ever after, after all you are a princess.