Thursday, May 24, 2007

twenty five

hey,
so i'm waiting to go to work and figured i'd spit out some thoughts:

i wish it were warmer out.

i want to lie out when its 90 degrees with a breeze.

i think too much and it makes my head hurt.

right now i'm listening to 'feeling a moment' by feeder and its funny how sometimes the lyrics of a song describe me more than my own words can.

i'm fighting a cold and i thinking i'm losing.

sometimes my puppy is the one thing that keeps me sane and it seems ridiculous but its true!

did you know that stores sell marshmallows on a stick that are just covered in colored sugar crystals? weird, but obviously people buy them or they wouldn't be there.

i want to go camping, but cabin camping. actually, a tent wouldn't be too bad as long as it was warmer. i just want to be hiking again!

my therapist is prego again and i'm way excited for her.

who would have thought the hardest thing to fight would be myself?

i made friends with a guy in my psych class yesterday, but its strictly platonic cuz i think he's like 50 years old.

the cute boy from math walked me to my car yesterday. hopefully i'll have more to tell in the near future. i'm almost looking forward to math class tomorrow; never thought that would happen! he might give steve a run for his money...we'll see.

i talked with a friend and feel so much better about things. i know we need our space, but i still miss her lots and love her even more. its been rough but i know its for the best. shadows creep. vienna. kindred spirits for sure.

today's my bro's birthday, happy 23rd dude. enjoy those mavi's. they're good ones!

alexander and jax went up to heber railroad today to ride on the REAL thomas the tank engine and i am so excited to hear how it went!

i know its still may, but here's to sunshine and summertime!

peace out.

No comments: