Monday, June 18, 2007

thirty three

I believe in the whole "Happily Ever After" deal.
Good things happen to people who give themselves good things
I'm extremely intuitive when it comes to the right things.
You may not be as unpredictable as you say you are.
i love love acoustic
cute boys make me happy =)
i never live in contentment.
I never know when to use my heart or my brain
My life is fast-pace & upbeat.
I laugh at my own jokes...a little too much
I see the good in people most of the time.
i'm temporarily reserved till saturday
i like impractical people
i like concerts
i'm known to be impatient..
"surrender the lies that bind you to the God that frees you"
i'm optimistic-open to new people & experiences
I get nervous easily
i don't like mountain dew or dr. pepper
I don't like concrete traditional gender roles
i love love love watching the Olympics
i like to pamper myself
but as much as i try to deny it...a little high maintenance.
i'm searching
i wouldn't know what it's like to pay bills & get your heart broken,
although the former will be a reality in just 43 days and the latter i hope never comes.
i exude profashionalism
a clean-cut girl who likes rugged not-so-pretty boys
sometimes i fake it
i have set my level of "standard" but i find it difficult to live above it
you can't find what you're looking for..one day, you'll just encounter it
Rising Sign Sagittarius Moon Sign Capricorn Sun Sign Leo
Hawai'i is my state
i don't make mistakes..i just date them
if you're not happy with something, fix it or leave it and don't complain..kapeesh?!
ciao.

No comments: