Tuesday, June 5, 2007

twenty nine

i know i say this every time, but i'm slowly (actually not so slowly) coming to the definite and finite conclusion that i am not meant to have anything to do with vehicles. i am just condemned to not do well in this area of my life! examples in the last 12 months:

the first ticket was due to my ignorance of the law (technically my fault), and the second ticket was absolutely my fault for not taking my meds and being all anxious and crazy trying to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible, but the hit and run by the uninsured lawyer wasn't my fault at all and being slammed into today at 40 mph while i'm sitting at a complete stop isn't any of my doing either! of course they weren't insured-that would make life too easy.

so i've decided that driving just kinda sucks! and now i have to go buy myself a new car because mine no longer drives and is sitting in a junk yard somewhere. also, my dad's decided after all this that my driving not only makes him miss his morning meetings, but that he's sick of paying for my cars, treatment, and inevitably higher insurance premiums. i guess it all adds up, huh?

i'm seriously considering living my life on a vespa.

No comments: