Wednesday, June 6, 2007

thirty

i'm trying to be optimistic, but yikes dude, things just aren't going my way! today i not only got stuck in traffic on foothill, therefore making my dad late to yet another meeting since he drove me, but its pouring rain(i somehow missed the memo about expecting it to pour all day long), didn't bring a coat or umbrella, forgot both my phone and laptop at home, couldn't stay awake in history and am trying hard not to fail my writing class but am just finding it hard to find time to do my assignments. and as icing on the cake the girl at the coffee shop burnt the milk in my latte. yuck. so as i sit here soaking wet in the library waiting for my next class, i can't help but hope the day (the week really), goes up from here. i can't believe its not even 10 in the morning yet. i hope my hair looks semi decent by the time i'm done walking all over campus cuz i have to go straight to nordy's after my classes are done. oh my goodness, this is nuts!

No comments: