Thursday, October 18, 2007

seventy four

so my friend has been sending me some pretty hilarious jokes lately and my biggest chuckle today was due to the following story:

A woman stopped by her recently married son's house. She rang the
doorbell and walked in. She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law
lying on the couch totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma
of perfume filled the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for your son to come home from work," the daughter-in-law
answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!" said the mother-in-law.

"Your son loves me to wear this dress," daughter-in-law explained.

"It excites him to no end. Every time he sees me in this dress, he
instantly becomes romantic and it goes on for hours. He can't get enough of me."

The mother-in-law left. When she got home, she undressed, showered, put
on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and laid
on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive. Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her lying there so provocatively.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually.

"Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?

BAHA! sad, but very funny in my opinion! have a good night! :)

1 comment:

Rachsticle said...

LOL! I was laughing so hard! All my coworkers wondered what was going oN!