Tuesday, November 6, 2007

eighty one

whoa, two posts in one day. i must be reallllyyy bored. the ironic thing is that i am insanely busy. i think posting helps me to relax. anyway, it has been suggested that i start journalling again. apparently i have a hard time expressing myself. who would have guessed?! so i went out to a darling boutique called posh frippery and bought this adorable book full of affirmations about being a woman in the world and being okay with who you are. as soon as i saw it i thought it would be a rad journal so i'm actually really excited to start it. maybe i'll start posting some of my favorite quotes... we'll see how things go...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

hey alana! im glad you found me too! I love that store posh frippery. my friend owns it so i go there a lot and they have such cute stuff. way to go on journaling again. i should do more myself. :)