Monday, November 19, 2007

eighty six

i got tagged by loni k, so...
The Rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
3. Do it. ;)

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. on student council at lehua
2. running track, playing bball & volleyball
3. helping mom take care of baby logan
4. went to camp timberline
5. the best tree climber EVER!

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. study biology
2. play with alexander and jax
3. go to my math review
4. go tanning
5. play with roxy

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. cupcake with rainbow chip frosting
2. craisans
3. 5/7/12/200 layer dip
4. chocolate malt
5. carrots and ranch

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. buy a house
2. travel with friends
3. found a charity
4. go shopping
5. shop some more! :)

3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. sometimes i'm not assertive enough
2. loooong showers
3. picking at split ends

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. pearl city, hawaii
2. salt lake city, utah
3. 1790 n. state st, orem, utah
4. provo, utah
5. pretty much in bountiful, utah right now

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. alex and jaxon's nanny
2. sales in the rail @ nordy's
3. KD @ brighton girls camp
4. teacher/secretary/everything in between @ elite dance
5. i don't think i've had any other jobs! sad! haha

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. my teeth went through my lip when i wiggled out of my stroller at age 3 and i still have the scar from it
2. i'm stoked for one tree hill to start this season
3. shirley temple was my idol growing up
4. i'm actually kinda dreading going back to the rail next month
5. i totally love surveys and stuff like this! i'm a dork! haha

5 PEOPLE TAGGED
1. rachel
2. ash
3. brooke
4. ducky
5. whit

1 comment:

Loni said...

Love the Shirley Temple fact, pretty dang cute. You need to go tanning...? Need I remind you that you are naturally tan? lol Thanks for the birthday wishes!