Monday, November 26, 2007

ninety

today i'm thinking...
-there is absolutely no way i am going to get my paper AND 70 pages of biology read tonight, so why stress out by attmepting it?
-alisa needs to come home cuz i miss the boys too too much and am craving a hot fudge malted concrete but have no one to go with.
-i need to work on the concept of intuitive peeing because as i sit here typing away i feel the urge to pee my pants.
-way too many people have suddenly started asking me if i'd ever work want to work at brighton again and its making me consider applying- especially now that i know who the directors and PDs are!
-my dad is such a sweetheart for getting christmas lights and putting them up all on the out side of my house in the dark, just for them to not work and to find out that they aren't the right ones. he only let out one curse word as his fingers were numb from the cold, unable to figure it out, and i thought it was hilarious! my famiy isn't very festive in the first place, and it just makes me so happy that he was willing to go through such a hassle for me!
-could i be any more excited for the holidays?! i mean really- could i?!
-i bought a pink christmas tree for my room, and it has pink lights and everything, and i love love loveeee it!!!
-i finally decided with my mom last night that i wasn't going to work at nordy's next month and then my boss called today to say he had my schedule ready and damn it, i said okay!
-extra crunchy apples are the only kind i'll eat, therefore there is a perfectly sanitary but wrapped up half of a semi crunchy apple in the fridge.
-melissa taylor is really good for me, but i totally miss nicole.
-i think i should get a cute new boy friend for the holidays. cute dates with christmas lights, kissing in the snow and another reason to buy presents sounds fantastic!!!!
-i am so ready for the semester to be done it is out of control and unfortunately its causing me to not want to go to the last two weeks of classes...oops.
-i'm super excited for customer rewards night and pretty much already know most of the stuff i wanna buy! hooray!
-i go through about 1 pink highlighter every week and i interpret that to mean that i am required to read too much for classes.
-i want to make a video blog and post it on youtube, but before i do, maybe i will try posting it here... one day!
-okay, i feel bad for not studying.

peace out yo!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Amen to being done with the semester....and intuitive peeing!! lol
luvs

brie said...

lana i love your dad! i wish i could give him a big hug for his sweet (albeit lost cause) attempt at stringing up the lights!
and
i luuuurve pink hilighters and christmas trees too
and
i luuuuurve you as well!
(ps thanks for coming last night...you rock my freakin world!)