Wednesday, June 18, 2008

one hundred eighty one


i have some hilarious friends. today i would like to spotlight gabriel. what have i done to merit his hilariousness?! between the exclamations of "you're my personal jesus!" and random janet jackson lyrics posted on my myspace page at 3 am, i could not find myself a funnier friend. he is such a sweetheart, gossips with me about boys, tells me to "rock those bangs girl" and that "i would marry you... if i were straight... or if you were a gay male." what the?! he sends random texts to me while i'm in class and not supposed to be on my phone and they always elicit the most forbidden form of laughter, but i can't help it! he asks ridiculous questions like "why do poor people always wear cotton polyester blends?" "should really fat girls bother to get all dressed up for things?" and "have you noticed that asians are always really weird?" newsflash gabey baby, i AM one of those asians! but i agree that we're weird so i didn't take any offense! haha then there was the one night i received a text saying "please call me asap! my phone is dying so call me at this number..." and being the good friend, i promptly and dutifully call the number. it connected me to the sex addicts anonymous hot line of columbus, ohio! the answering machine explained what the support group was all about and then asked me to leave my name and number so they could get back to me with more information about meeting times! who does that?! i love that he too loves country music and relishes in the perfect chanel gloss for spring. we're perfect for each other- except for the fact that he's gay. but he's the best a girl could ever ask for! i heart my gabe! :)

2 comments:

Savannah said...

he seems like an amazing guy...haha..i want a friend like that. can i just go buy one somewhere? oh, and i only have $17 since i bought a slushie tonight at the fair...

all in all, i think that i'm out of luck on this one, but i'm excited that you have him in your life :)

love ya hun...

Katherine said...

how much fun! im jealous!! he reminds me of my gay best friend from college/Atlanta. hope all is going well; we will catch up soon i swear! and ill fill you in on mr wright ;-) (haha, things are good but not that exciting....besides the weekend spent at the beach together)