Sunday, June 8, 2008

one hundred seventy nine

after hours of deep thought i came to the conclusion:
you're just not meant to be with me.
every time there's a mistake, you leave.
i may be suffering under my smile,
but i'm better off alone for a while.
cause i don't belong there-
you're so different from me.
i wanted to be with you but you made it so hard.
so don't try to hold my hand,
and don't try to understand.
don't tell your lies,
i know them all by now.
you said you love me,
but did you love her less than this?
no.
i can tell by those "i love you" kisses you gave her in front of me.
i don't even want this anymore.
so don't hit me with the phrase that "it's all gonna be okay."
i was in love with the idea of being me and you,
but in reality you're too different from me.
so don't tell me your lies.
we've been over this a hundred times.

3 comments:

brie said...

Shutup. Do I really bug you that much?

I miss you. I'm fo shizzle. I'm calling you. And we will play (shop) and embrace and love life together. Got it?

Lacey said...

Hey Girl!!! What's going on! I'm so glad I found your cute blog... I have a blog too : ) I know we are myspace buddies and maybe even facebbook... But now Blogger friends! ha ha It was so fun to see your posts and read about what's going on with you!!!

Unknown said...

I would like to know what this post means. You can tell me privately or just do another post explaining. I love to read your posts, you write so well. I do think you should refrain from using the word withdrawll anymore, that is so harry potter.
PS. remember how you remember
PPS. I saw an ambliunce today, yes!