Monday, December 29, 2008

two hundred fourteen

I know that I tend to get restless. And I know that I tend to be insatiable. But I also know that I have been blessed with so so SO much. I am sitting here at the chiropractor, reflecting over the past year as 2008 is about to come to a close, i am amazed at all that I have. I have a somewhat dysfunctional but amazingly fun and loving family that would do anything for me. I have the most incredible friends that I know will support me through anything I deal with in life. I have two jobs that I enjoy doing and in this recession I feel ever so blessed to even have a secure income at all. I have the world's most wonderful dog. Rox will always be my baby and never ceases to make me smile, no matter how crappy I'm feeling. Being a girl, I complain about never having anything to wear, but as I think about it, I have multiple closets and am so fortunate to not only own a coat to keep me warm, but to have numerous options to choose from when its subzero temperatures outside. I have a car that does much more than simply get me from point a to point b. More than anything, I have a belief in god- that even if all of things were stripped from my life, I could somehow find a way to be okay. And no amount of juicy couture could take that away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love you!!! You are so awesome tink! Happy New Yr!!!