Tuesday, December 30, 2008

two hundred fifteen

We all know of my weakness for good looking men.
The kind that give me movado watches for christmas,
The kind with abs so hard they could be used to wash every piece of fabric on earth and not show a sign of wear and tear,
The kind that are absolute self absorbed pigs yet leave me breathless and fluttering with every interaction.
There's no denying that I love me a good looking man.
Well this week I have discovered a new favorite.
Enter cody:
The final semester doctorate student who has decided to study chiropractics and save my back,
But has also single handedly saved my vision through his delicious good looks.
He's smart, funny, and has a jawline chiseled by god himself!
Suddenly my neck has been absolutely KILLiNG me and I have a funny little feeling that I may 'need' to go in to the chiropractor a bit more often than I used to-
Say, oh... 3 times a week?! ;)

2 comments:

K said...

Haha. Yay for good looking men!

Anonymous said...

You are a hoot! I love you!