Wednesday, December 3, 2008

two hundred ten

shawnee
tagged me, so here we go:

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items (i personally think it should be 8 "8" items, not 6.)
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. gossip girl
2. one tree hill
3. alias
4. house
5. the simple life
6. code blue
7. america's next top model
8. anything on discovery health

8 Things I did yesterday
1. got off of a grave shift at university
2. took a shower
3. went to work at LEA
4. cooked corn
5. went bouncing at classic
6. drove a 12 passenger van
7. ran a drug test
8. went back to sleep!

8 things I look forward to
1. trimming the tree tonight
2. christmas shopping
3. playing with rox
4. christmas parties
5. movie nights and rio with shlee
6. getting my LEA raise
7. more christmas shopping!
8. eventually finishing school

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. cpk
2. cafe rio
3. takashi
4. tepanyaki
5. red mango (does that count?)
6. chilis
7. mimi's
8. cheesecake factory

8 Things on my wish list
1. true religion sweats
2. knitted fold over uggs
3. old fashioned flannel pjs!
4. a cute boy for the holidays :)
5. i don't know...
6. honestly, i have everything i want.
7. maybe that sounds bratty but im acknowledging the truth.
8. and im grateful for it so i think its okay to admit it!

8 People I Tag
1. whoever
2. feels
3. so
4. inclined
5. as
6. to
7. play
8. along.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love u! and I miss u!! My sis has the pull over uggs she just got and I LOVE them!! I want some too! ( i would steal them from her if we wore the same size... dang it!!;) )

K said...

I didn't even know that True Religion made sweats. Very cool.

brie said...

what??????WHAT???????

No Red Robin on your fav restaurant list? I don't even know you anymore!!

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

yay i love it! thanks for doing this