Tuesday, October 27, 2009

two hundred fifty four

what I've been thinking about today...

-this morning it snowed for the first time this season. It hasn't stopped.
-i didn't bring a coat. Of course it didn't even dawn on me leaving my house at 5:30am in the snow, to bring a freaking coat!
-i've been at the u since summer of 2oo7 and have never owned a single piece of collegiate apparel.
-i just bought my first u of u hoodie and I am THRiLLEd to be wearing it right now! :)

Happy snow day! :)

2 comments:

Eating With Others said...

Ahh snow. It's still in the 90's down here. I'll just have to suffer through another day at the beach.

I made it through 3 years at my college without buying anything with it's name on it. I'm glad your enjoying your hoodie!

Ivy said...

Just wanted to thank you for commenting on my lonely blog! Love your writing, you are too cute!