Saturday, October 3, 2009

two hundred forty six

i love listening to a good rumor

especially when it involves myself

more than anything, i love making those rumors

t.r.u.e.

[itWILLalwaysGETbackTOme]

quiet people are s k e t c h y. i don't buy that "i'm shy" crap. don't come to dinner with us, not say a word, and then fill your dreary therapy sessions with gossip inferred by the conversation joined by everyone BUT you... don't you have enough of your own stuff to work on during those precious 50 minutes?!
wow.
classy.


[iAMsoOVERyou]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ur posts!! We need to do lunch soon!! I love U!!

brie said...

oh my hell girl. you make me laugh. glad you got this off your chest!!!

Katherine said...

oh the drama.
no other words needed.

Sheryl said...

Good for you, girl - what a bunch of BULLSHHH! GO GET EM!