Monday, October 19, 2009

two hundred fifty

{flat on the floor with my head down low}

to have never tried-
so that you'll never have to deal with the possibility of failure...
some claim its "having the backbone to not run away from responsibilities."
i say it takes having a backbone to actually lead the life you want to live.
and I say it takes even more backbone to go face-to-face with the things you've dreamed of for years but destroyed in the matter of just 60 little minutes.
i'm just not ready yet...

{hiding from the storm till the damage is done}

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

I LOVE that my name has an exclaimation point at the end of it in your friend list. I feel special! I miss you, Alana. I like to read your blog. I love how often you post your thoughts. You are an Amazing girl!