Tuesday, November 3, 2009

two hundred fifty seven

{Sometimes I forget that I can't live as an island unto myself}

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
God grant me patience for things that take time, appreciation for all that I have, tolerance for those with different struggles, and the strength to get up and live one day at a time.

{And its okay to need a little help from time to time}

3 comments:

Eating With Others said...

Good attitude but I'm still going to try and fit that round peg in the square hole!

alana.rachelle said...

if you so happen to find a way, be sure to let me know! :)

Katherine said...

i like "hearing" you say this. i like it a lot. almost as much as i like you. ;-) i'm proud of you love