Saturday, April 3, 2010

two hundred seventy eight

okay it's time for a little update...

-i hiked/camped in arches national park for the first time last weekend and it was freezing but amazing. an album of photos are posted on my facebook page and i'm too lazy to post them twice so feel free to scope them there.
-this weekend i'm going rock climbing in st. george and i can't wait! emily and i always have a blast on PRT road trips!
-my anxiety still sucks and i hate Ed. just needed to make sure i have that in writing somewhere.
-i snagged a schweeeeeet pair of straight leg dark wash Seven For All Mankind jeans for $45 today (that's right, be jealous) and am thrilled.
-it was recently discovered that i am an idiot when it comes to payroll and deductions and taxes and somehow owe the government one thousand US dollars. that's right. fml.
-chillaxin with shelly is quickly becoming one of my favorite past times, even if it means beginning to panic when i can't find her in a crowded store and wandering way too quickly (pretending to browse) while having the look of a lost 2 year old on my face until she eventually finds me! what is my deal?!
-found a rad new journal at B&N (i could spend all day in that store. for reals.). you know the old british war propaganda posters that were red with bold white writing and said "Keep Calm and Carry On"? well i found a nifty (yes, i just said nifty) little journal that's pink (of course) and in the same style says "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake"! baha! i think it's awesome! (equally entertaining was browsing the aisles with her and suddenly seeing a book sticking out with her on the cover. i started laughing SO hard! sorry shell, but out of every book in the store, what are the odds?!)
-i also almost bought another journal that i thought was funny because it said "shopping is cheaper than seeing a psychiatrist." sometimes i shop a bit impulsively, just fyi... but once i got home i realized i'm glad i didn't buy it because with the way i shop seeing a psychiatrist would totally be cheaper so the sassy little saying wouldn't even be true! and then i started thinking about the cost of shopping and seeing a psychiatrist and decided to just stop thinking about things all together. i think too much sometimes all the time.
-glee returns in a matter of days and i'm mucho stoked!
-it needs to get warmer so i can start biking. this cold weather is killllllllling me. i hate it. i need to be outside.
-i also need to study.

peace.out

3 comments:

K said...

I totally saw that journal at B & N! I have the real war slogan poster on my wall at home.

Owing $1000 in taxes???? Yikes! I'd definitely find a tax lawyer (for freeesies of course) before you dole out that much to the government.

Shelly said...

awwwww.....

Sorry I lost you!! I was in the baby section pondering the concept of kids!

I wish that book with my pic on it was one I had writtten. If I never get my book published, at least I have been on a shelf in barnes and noble!

Loves ya,

Dr. Shelly (lol)

Anonymous said...

I Love you! I love reading your Blog! Im sorry you owe in taxes... Just pop out a couple of Kiddos like I have and then you will get lots back haha! jp! I also HATE anxiety! I suffer Daily .. its hell. I miss you! Lets do Noodles ASAP!