Saturday, August 30, 2008

two hundred

first, happy birthday to anna katharine kaelin!!!
we had a crazy night on saturday that resulted in a random birthday cake for her so we took pics! haha love her!


second, this is my two hundredth post! instead of posting two hundred things you'd never want to know about me, i'll just post the random ones that happen to come to mind:

-pear yogurt is my favorite. strange but deliciously true.
-i'd rather die than have to wear a sleeveless polo shirt.
-i find something inherently trashy about posing for a picture with an alcoholic beverage in hand. i don't care if it's a glass of dom or a straight up bud lite, just don't do it.
-same goes for attaching things to your car windshield/dashboard. it declass-ifys your mercedes to the status of a ford.
-i like crunchy fruit- apples, pears, etc... the crunchier the better.
-you'll never catch me wearing an anklet or more than 2 rings on one hand. i'd feel too much like a gypsy.
-i secretly like katie perry's "i kissed a girl" song. i hate the message of trendy bisexualism but love the hook of the chorus and the lyrics are catchy.
-although i know the masses flock to MAC with unwavering devotion, i am willing to stand alone in saying that Chanel cosmetics is where it's at.
-ginger ale is my favorite soda.
-i've never attended a college football game.
-even as a dancer, the rhythm of playing the drums on rockband somehow elude me every time. i'm horrible! my brothers find it hilarious.
-i love maple and brown sugar malt-o-meal. it's kind of like cream of wheat but so much better.
-my grandfather used to make me eat salted grits for breakfast as he told stories of eating them in the war.
-i'm finally reading the 6th and 7th harry potter books. please don't spoil my belated suspense by ruining anything about future story events!
-i'm allergic to ibuprofen. and bees. and gold.
-i'm precisely 11 months younger than my best friend. today she turned 22. the last 30 days are my favorite of the entire year because it means we're the same age.
-i am an avid glasses wearer until my eyes are cleared for contacts again. and i hate it. but at least they're kate spade. and they came in a bright pink case.


hope you're having a good weekend!

loves to you all.

xoxo

3 comments:

brie said...

Oh, so you didn't ever get the memo that Harry dies in the last book? ;)

alana.rachelle said...

i sure hope you're kidding because if i get to the end of it all and he dies i will be seriously pissed that you ruined it for me!!! no for reals...

Shannon said...

You are so funny and Brie is so mean. ;) Anyway, I loved all your random facts. I may even give maple and brown sugar malt-o-meal a try, even though it sounds gross. Lastly, your Kate Spade glasses are SO cute. I love them and you look great in glasses. I really like my glasses and my hubby thinks I look hot in them, but I still hate it if I HAVE to wear them (as you well know). I had an eye infection right after I had Davin and I already felt all nasty and gross and post-partumy then on top of it all I couldn't wear my contacts for 10 days. Ugh. Almost the longest week and a half of my life. xoxo