Monday, November 3, 2008

two hundred seven

alisa called to specifically request that i update my blog.
and i've been tagged by the briester.
so here goes nothing:

the rules:
1. link to the person who tagged you.
2. mention the rules on your blog.
3. tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. tag 6 fellow bloggers and link to them.
5. leave a comment on the 6 bloggers you tagged letting them know they've been tagged.

quirk 1:
i don't drink tap water. it sicks me out. the exception to this is when i'm at a restaurant, but it has to have mucho ice so i can't taste the chlorination and such. but at home, i think i'd rather die of thirst than drink water from a sink faucet.

quirk 2:
i am fond of numbers that are multiples of three. especially even numbers which are multiples of three. let's just chalk it up to ocd and call it good, mmmkay?

quirk 3:
i have many opinions but often don't care to share them. i know what i believe and feel no need to prove their validity to anyone else. i'm not for heated debates. you have your opinions and i have mine. and i respect our differences.

quirk 4:
peppermint ice cream is one of my all time favs, but only if it's the pink kind. i'm sure the blue peppermint tastes just the same but i just don't like it.

quirk 5:
i love bad weather. storms, clouds, wind, all of the above. it makes for perfect weather to curl up in bed with hot chocolate and a good book. i devour good novels. once started, i won't stop reading till i finish the very.last.page.

quirk 6:
i'm known to answer my phone in the middle of the night or respond to a text and have no recollection of it the next morning. there's always an anxiety ridden moment as i check my outgoing texts/recent call list to find a correspondence i don't remember having. but my friends find it hilariously amusing so i guess i have that going for me!

i tag...
abigail rose
gidg

meeks
scooter
t
alisa rae
and anyone else who would like to participate!

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ill do it hahah

Lisa and Jim said...

I got tagged too - but one of my quirks is afraid I am of storms! Seriously tornado warning sirens are the scariest sound ever.

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Hey tink! I sent you an invite to my blog....