Friday, January 2, 2009

two hundred sixteen

I can't believe its 2009 already. Where did 'o8 go?! I ended up having a low key but fantastically satisfying new years eve. The morning after I thought to myself of how dorky I must be to choose to spend my night at home with my little sister while everyone else was out being crazy. But then I realized why this chill, uneventful evening was so appealing to me. I'm exhausted by the cumulative consequences of a lifetime of hasty choices and chaotic passions, often from passions for chaos itself. And its silly. And I set a resolution, to find more enjoyment, and peace, and balance in my life. To take the time for a pedi, or to get a massage. To feel no guilt for taking care of my body, and my mind, and my soul. And to indulge in things that truly make me happy. Becuase life's too short not to.

Happy 2009 to each and everyone of you!

Kalos kai agathos
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year!! I love ya!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009