Friday, January 9, 2009

two hundred nineteen

Its me again, be excited! :) well team, life's been good. Busy and sleep deprived as usual, but good. And I can't complain. And I feel grateful. What I'm not grateful for is the fact that I've spent over $400 US dollars on textbooks for just one of my multiple classes for this upcoming semester. Remember how I'm a poor starving college student?! Okay so the starving part doesn't apply as much anymore, but the poor college student part is totally applicable! I am getting totally ripped off here! And yet I pay it. Because I'm a pleaser to the system, because its cheaper to buy the books in the first place than have to retake the class later, because all I want to do is get my freaking degree and be done with escuela! I took last semester off and I loved it, but all of a sudden spring 09 is commencing at 8:30 am on monday morning and I'm panicking already! School is so stressful and I hate that! But I don't want to keep delaying it either. So I'm going to suck it up, try my best, and call it good (This vote of confidence brought to you by the lovely creators of ativan). Wish me luck!
Xoxo

5 comments:

K said...

Textbooks are ridiculously expensive, I agree. Rip off. Good luck with school - you can do it!

Abby said...

Too bad that the makers of Ativan don't want to pay for your books in return for you endorsing their product, huh?

In any case... good luck with your semester! Have as-much-fun-as-it-is-possible-to-have-while-suffering-through-the-torture-that-is-school, okay?

Hm... I haven't bought my books yet. But my semester doesn't start until the 20th, so I have time, right? Bleh... I sort of wish the semester would never begin, but I suppose that then it would never end either. And won't it all be worth it when we're finally done with all this academic agony?

John and Trina Busch said...

Boy I miss you. I wish you were closer...given any thought to a road trip?

KC said...

I wish you luck! I can't wait to get my degree and be done with escuela either

Hailey Happens said...

You are amazing! It is all worth it when the big bucks come rollling in. umm.. not that I would know. Don't graduate in recreational therapy!