Tuesday, February 10, 2009

two hundred twenty four

dear meg,
if i was invisible,
i would just watch you in your room!
hahaha

dear _____,
something always brings me back to you.
it never takes too long.
no matter what i say or do,
i still feel you here
till the moment i'm gone.
i don't want to fall another moment into your gravity,
but you're on to me-
and all over me.

dear everyone else,
i'm totally a zombie today.
i'm blogging in class in order to attempt staying awake after working a killer grave shift.
i got everything done and the charge nurse told me to go take a nap at 5am,
so i did.
too bad she forgot to wake me up and a patient's family was sent back to the room to find me sleeping in their bed!
i was seriously SO embarrassed.
and startled, and insanely disoriented.
but mainly just really embarassed.
so i was stoked to get outta there
assoonaspossible
yikes.

in other news, 
i had to get a restraining order against a crazy man who wouldn't leave me alone.
super fun.
not.
icky.
boys are bad news.
except for the fox boys.
alex, jax, and xavier to the rescue!
i heart them.

in even better news,
i went bowling with the fox familia and rob,
and my dad and my sisters came too
and it was uber fun!
i am definitely not a bowler by any stretch of the imagination,
but i bowled a 141!
bom chicka wah wah!
and yes, 
the bumpers WERE on.
:)

you know you love me!
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was invisible! hHAHAH! funny! Thats so scary about the boy who was stalkin u!! Im sorry!!

Shannon said...

141! That's amazing, even with bumpers! Glad that things are going well. Bummer about feeling lame in front of the patient's family. I would have felt stupid too. Hope the stalker issues are now resolved. Scary stuff. Take care!

Loni said...

Loved the gravity shout out. We should be friends again. Remember when you weren't in school..oh wait we didn't see each other much then either. lol ;) heart you