Tuesday, February 17, 2009

two hundred twenty six

its yucky weather today.  and i love it.

here are some other things i love:
- spending quality time with the little bro

-chilling with rockstar, yes, she will ALWAYS top my list!

-getting together with friends you haven't seen in a while and realizing that some relationships will never change.

-the goo goo dolls

-adele's new cd

-doing well on a dreaded anatomy exam

-getting enough sleep

-staying warm when its cold outside

-pink blackberrys

-snugging with cute boys

-hanging out with my siblings and not wanting to be anywhere out in the world


have a fabulous day!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love adels new CD also!!

Frances said...

where did you run into Ty and Collin?!?!?!?!? It's been too long! I haven't seen them forever. How are you? I love looking at your blog and catching up on what's going on in your life. email me sometime soon so we can catch up! fnegbert (at gmail.com)