Sunday, July 22, 2007

fifty

really, i am so happy to be onto my fiftieth post because i hate spelling the number forty. i always want to put a "u" in it, like in the number four! lame, i know, but whatev!

the last few days have been insanely busy, but hopefully i'll get an awesome comission out of it, so i'm trying to stay optimistic! :) i'm actually trying to stay optimistic that my check covers my purchases made in the last few days! i sure hope so. i'm like a shopping addict, i can't stop!

tomorrow i have to give a presentation on communism to my history class and my 2 partners both dropped the class so i'm flying solo and i'm so nervous! yikes! hopefully it'll go alright!

tonight i'm glad we closed at 7 so i can try to get some studying in and prepare for my psych midterm for tomorrow. and i'm happy to be with my rockstar! i love her, even though she always falls asleep before all the homework is done! haha



good night!

No comments: