Friday, July 13, 2007

forty five

i'm about karma, not superstition, but today IS friday the 13th.

after the nordie anniversary rally i got in yet another car accident, and as i watched my cute car getting towed away with its temporary license plates still taped on, i realized that this is my third accident in three months. and the last one happened on my way home from a nordstrom sale rally! how crazy is that! the good news is that my car will be fine and lots of hot guys stopped to offer their assistance! yeah! it could have been a lot worse!

today i also ended up ruining roxy's juicy couture shirt, my new top, and favorite joe's, and spilled pink nail polish all over my mom's car interior. not surprisingly i was stressed out and decided to skip out on my math class. too bad there was an exam today. oh well. he'll let me take it later.

so in concordance with today's wonderful events, my hair appointment at landis resulted in my hair is now being jet black. at least now my hair color is consistent with my mood!

stay away from black cats and ladders.
peace.

No comments: