Wednesday, August 15, 2007

fifty eight

i speak with my tongue tied,
i know that i'm tired
but i never quite know
where i want to go,
sometimes i'm sad, but I’m not weak,
this situation looks bleak
and puffy eyes never lie,
so tears only flow inside.

until when?
i'll be waiting for an answer
i guess that yesterday’s never good enough for you,
you know that i hate this part of me,
you know that i hate this part of me
stuck not knowing what i'm to do.

drown all fears,
use me.
i just feel so sorry
these glossy eyes don’t need
the sadness they have seen
continue a plunge too deep to swim
but usually back up again.
somehow I can’t grasp
the moment i'll say goodbye

i know its a problem, it sucks, it’s unfair
but somehow those words-
the way that I hear them is haunting me,
its under my skin
once again breaking in,
and the tasteless fights that fill my nights
have started to cave in,
its under my skin
insists to break me in
if stubborn's what it takes to prove,
but there's so much more to lose...

No comments: