Thursday, August 30, 2007

sixty five


i was meeting with my academic advisors and came to the conclusion that by double majoring, the soonest i can graduate would be 2011. that's if i go to school year round.

yikes!

i am still so excited. i love knowing that i have the potential to accomplish absolutely anything i set my heart on doing. i know that psych and nursing are two things i would love to do. right now i think to incorporate the trauma aspect of nursing like working in an ER sounds like what i'd like to work towards, even though a lot of people think its weird that i'd like to be in a stressful environment like that. i figure i was practically raised in chaos so the ER sounds like a nice fit! haha

anyway, happy birthday to annatjie, and to steve-o! i think its way cool that two of my favorite people both turn 21 on the exact same day! i've decided that i was supposed to turn 21 today too, but i was just born exactly 11 months late! oh well! :)

i better finish packing so i don't miss my flight...
i heart san fransisco!
(not to be confused with "i left my heart in san fransisco." i kinda like keeping my heart with me!)

piccies to follow!
ciao!

No comments: