Saturday, May 10, 2008

one hundred seventy one



i was feeling the need for a sassy little change and nikki was thrilled. the result? 4.5 inches shorter (as she chopped i couldn't help but cringe) and some fun new bangs. i dig 'em! i don't think i've had bangs since junior year of high school so i'll need to get used to them in the next few days, but overall, i'm a fan! as usual, i feel compelled to check them out from every possible angle and style, hence the mirror shot! haha anyway, i just figured i'd share my latest hair fetish... alisa thinks it makes me look way chinese, but the guy at the field house this morning still guessed that i was hawaiian(even though i'm not), so hopefully my look hasn't changed too much...? either way, whatevvvs!
ciao!

4 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

love it!!!!!!

Hailey Happens said...

Your hair is adorable!!! Who does it? I seriously need to get my hair done when I come next month!! I need the NAME PRONTO!!!!

alana.rachelle said...

i go to nikki pemme at the landis lifestyle salon on 13th south and like 9th east. she's way good, i love her. it's an aveda salon and i don't remember if you like them or not, but i loves it! :) do you know when you're coming down again?!

Keely said...

You look beautiful!!!! Hurray for haircuts! :)