Thursday, May 22, 2008

one hundred seventy six

[for future reference]
if you are ever so desiring a few days of 100% miserable weather,
just have me wash my car!
for reals,
my car has been washed once, maybe twice, all winter
(the padre just couldn't stand the filth a moment longer and took it to get washed himself).
this is an intentional lack of exterior car cleansing because without fail,
the day after i wash it...
it rains.
not just drizzles, but a total downpour inevitably ensues.
bummer.
so maybe if i don't wash it anymore we can get the sunshine back?
worth a try, huh?

6 comments:

brie said...

You and your damn cursed car!! So now I know: it's your effing fault the weather sucks ass. Pssh.

Abby said...

I like this theory because I need excuses not to was my car. Do you think it would work the same way here in California? My car actually has spider webs on it... that must be why the weather has been so great recently!

I keep hoping that I'll find a fund-raiser car wash around town somewhere because I don't like washing my car and I'm scared of the drive-through car washes (darn--another car phobia!), but now I guess I can just relax and know that I'm contributing to the beautiful weather.

Savannah said...

hehehehe...i love it. it may happen..please hope :)

Tanya said...

LOL...I would say sorry...because in all honesty I don't like summer, I prefer it to be cool and drizzly. I love the rain :D I know this is not like other people though, but I still want to say thank you for washing your car :P

KC said...

it's raining here too!

alana.rachelle said...

so apparently when i washed my car i did a REALLY good job. how else could it be affecting you all the way at UCSD?! damn i'm amazing! haha