Thursday, March 13, 2008

one hundred forty two

sometimes i get a little obsessed...

i've found when i like something, i usually love it until i get burnt out.
case in point:
when i was little i ate an entire jar of pickles in one sitting so i wouldn't have to share them.
i haven't eaten a pickle since.
for a while i had coke slurpee every day for months.
then i really got into root beer floats.
then jason got me on an apple pie ala mode kick.
we can't forget about the year long red robin fiesta.
a few weeks ago i wanted nothing more than this amazing spinach/artichoke/parmesan dip from costco (of course), pretty much for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between.
and now, its peanut butter m&m's.
i'm officially terrified of the intensity of cravings that may come with pregnancy.
good thing i'm not preggers, huh?!

[let's just pretend this cycle of obsessions and compulsive thought have nothing to do with the term OCD, okay?]

2 comments:

... said...

haha nice alana...well if it makes you feel better I've had an obsession with frozen yogurt lately. P.S. I'm glad we're BOTH NOT preggers hahaha

brie said...

I'm that way too. And you'll probably die with cravings when you're pregnant. Once I made Brandon go get me a slurpee (because the snow shack things were closed, even though technically that's what I was craving) at three in the morning.