Saturday, February 23, 2008

one hundred thirty five


please, please, PLEASE
for the sake of dance education
and experiencing two of the greatest dancers in the world-
watch frames 3:15-3:35
it will be the best 20 seconds of your day,
and i will feel like i have done a part
to educate the public in having better appreciation for true creative talent.
the rest of the video is wack and pretty old school as far as today's music scene,
but the talent is timeless!
how amazing must one be to dance perfectly and intentionally out of synch for a split second and make the transition so smooth that by the time you realize what happened they are already back to the mainstream rhythm?! (its right at like 3:29)
watch it and then let me know what you think!
simply amazing.
ps...it'll probably be beneficial to turn off the auto-starting music before watching the music vid...:)

4 comments:

KC said...

pretty funky, I have no idea how they move like that! looks tough. and amusing.

Hailey Happens said...

Alana,
I am convinced that you are the cutest girl around. Are you single? Not asking for me, of course, um.. that would be weird. haha. But, I know a cute single guy in UT if you are interested? Also, I totally didn't even check my email in Utah and didn't get to call you! BUmmer! You know I would have loved to hit Cafe Rio. When I am in UTah in June, we have to shop and hang out! Miss you!!

brie said...

Weeeell, I was distracted the entire time by the fact that I couldn't tell the difference between Janet and Michael Jackson. There's something not right about that.

alana.rachelle said...

point taken. but the dancing in and of itself is raw talent. i don't care how weird michael is in real life, you gotta give credit where credit's due!