Sunday, February 24, 2008

one hundred thirty six


on the continued topic of dance,
meet a child prodigy.
okay, maybe not quite a prodigy,
but still pretty freaking amazing!
i think this girl was like 8 or 9 at the time
and regardless of a few mishaps,
did a phenomenal job.
people would kill for her extention and control.
it's insane.
i am personally a huge fan of the รก la seconde fouette combos.
they rock my world! :)

on another note,
i was sick of studying and took the entire day off yesterday. i didn't open a single book and it was fantastic! i went for a run, hung out with alex and jax for an hour, went to a bridal show with annatjie, went to a celebration for chinese new year (that's an entire post post of its own! it was hilarious!), and then played games, watched movies, and had a sleepover with jason, alisa, and rob. i don't remember the last time i laughed so hard or so much in one night! of course now i need to play catch up on all the homework today, but i totally enjoyed it while it lasted! :)

have a good sunday!

4 comments:

it's me, t said...

holy shit that kid is amazing. for being that young there isn't much more she can do to be any better! i just hope she isn't being pushed, because with talent like that, she can go really far. i loved the turn sequence on her platform. that's crazy hard just because of perception and being afraid to fall. i miss dancing.

it's me, t said...

you're welcome for as long as you want!! we'll have a ga marathon and a simple life marathon! let me know when i'll take off time from work and we can do whatever you want! i'll pay for part of your ticket too. please let me. it'll be a present for me too :D i love you.

KC said...

that's pretty flippin amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alana, so I was surf blogging and I came across your name somehow so I thought I'd send you a message. I hope everything is going well. You can check my blog out at http://bryanandcarlyehutzley.blogspot.com/
I hope you hear back from you it was good to find your name.