Friday, February 15, 2008

one hundred thirty three

my friend rachsticle posted this about herself on her blog yesterday and simply entitled it "valentine." it is so gut quiveringly hilarious that i feel the compulsive need to copy it onto mine for any one and everyone to read. this one sentence was the best part of my entire day:

"Who would not want a girl who wears nose strips and a retainer at night, has a sleep apnea mask, and participates in a twice daily nasal flush?"

the best part- i know rachel and it is 100% true. way to be okay with who you are rach! you are one of the few people that can make me laugh so hard i cry- even without seeing you face to face!

ps briezy... nose bidets (click here for video demonstration) are on sale at wild oats for like $13 but i forgot to tell you when i saw them there last week. let me know if you get one because i want to watch this process go down in real life!

2 comments:

brie said...

Who is Rachsticle? Is she from CFC?
AND
Um, yeah. We really need to head on over to Wild Oats for a nose bidet! I'm totally in!

Rachsticle said...

I love you! You are a gemsticle! THat nasal flush really does the body good! I need to meet this brie character!