Saturday, February 9, 2008

one hundred thirty


cue amy winehouse-
i haven't talked to or seen my brother chris is well over a month. he calls last night, out of the blue and says "i bought you a tshirt that was in the window at forever 21." huh??!! i asked him what it looked like and he said it "has long hems at the arm and bottom(what the heck does that mean?!), and is gray with pink letters", saying REHAB IS THE NEW BLACK. how should i take the fact that my older brother only associates me with going to rehab?! i thought it was kinda funny, although now that i see the shirt it is hideous! it's a jersey knit tunic topic with puffed half length sleeves and a raw edge on the collar. it doesn't help that it's ash gray with neon pink straight-from-the-eighties stencil lettering. obviously the person who designed it hadn't gone through detox at fashion rehab yet... therefore i am posting a picture of a decent looking one from OU. but at least he thought of me right?! i guess i'll take what i can get! haha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. That's good stuff...what a strange shirt :)

Anonymous said...

hey, at least your brother remembers he has a sister. ha ha. i think you should wear it to the center. :D

it's me, t said...

look... can you click on my bloggy thingy from here?

brie said...

I still think my shirt that my sisters got me that says "I feel a sin coming on" is still somehow much more insulting. But I loves it haha!

Ash said...

hahaha!!! That is so cute! He thought of you and bought you a hideous t-shirt...maybe you can return it then repurchase the one you found with his own money! :)

KC said...

haha, that's funny, I wouldn't know how to interpret that either! Fashion rehab, yeah, sounds like they need to go there...