Tuesday, April 15, 2008

one hundred fifty nine

dear fellow driver,
i understand that parking in mini lots at the u are often as competitive as winning an olympic gold medal, but let's play fair here. if you are coming the wrong way down a one way lane, you don't get precedence over the coveted spot. i do. i don't care if you're going to roll your eyes and make an exaggeratedly exasperated face when i don't move out of your way. sorry honey. learn to play by the rules and you'll probably win the game a little more often. that said, have a good day!
sincerely,
me

4 comments:

Tanya said...

This post had me laughing out loud. I know exactly how you feel with this. I can't say how many times I felt this way when trying to park on campus.

brie said...

If that wiener had tried to pull that on me, I probably would've flipped them off, gotten shot, and ended up in the hospital.

it's me, t said...

yeah bitch!! geez.

Savannah said...

Hi love! Just thought I'd stop and say hi...let you know that I am reading your blogs and I will post on them soon. I think you are fabulous and I thank God for you everyday...no lie...I really do.

Vanna