Sunday, April 27, 2008

one hundred sixty eight

so in the midst of my cramming, my little brother bursts into my room and tells me that i need to watch the music video spoof he did with his friends this weekend. its freaking hilarious that they took the time to choreograph, film, and edit it all! my bro is obviously the one who looks like he has freshly immigrated from cambodia... and i'm trying to figure out why they thought it'd be cool to walk in circles on giant rubber tires, but whatevs! check it-

ps...shawnee, yeah that's zac! what a small world! haha enjoy!

5 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA oh my heck! that's AWESOME!!!! I love those boys

Loni said...

Um...they are really good! Not only do they have mad dance skills but they also have costume changes! I loved it! Great editing too! Keep em comin'!

Tanya said...

Ok that was funny...They actually did a pretty good job with it...though I admit the tire thing was...interesting.

brie said...

Brandon and I were cracking up - but also really impressed, too! Hella awesome editing skills, and the junior high dance moves brought me back to the good 'ol days...

Savannah said...

this is sweet! i'm going to be in a music video some day...and i'm going to have them choreograph it :)