Thursday, April 10, 2008

one hundred fifty three

i...
-just finished my last chemistry lab of the semester! yeah! if i can get through next semester's bio organic chem i will be set for the rest of my life in that realm!
-have 2 exams and 3 finals till the end of this nightmare of a semester and i'm stoked to get it over with.
-am summoned to appear in court on april 30th for not showing up for jury duty. here's the thing, i called the number and left a message because i was so contagious and miserable so why the heck are they wanting to hold me in contempt?!
-am now the research assistant for an awesome study for the U's psych department and never thought i would actually use the statistics crap i was forced to learn, but here i am using it and it's actually not that bad...
-am still sleeping on jenna's top bunk bed but am considering attempting to sleep in my own room tonight... no guarantees.
-bought my first official pair of scrubs today and you can bet your bottom dollar that they're pink!
-am seriously procrastinating my ethics homework.
-went to dinner with a friend that i haven't seen in a very long time and it blows my mind how great it feels to catch up with someone who truly knows you.
-am once again about to consciously increase my water uptake which means i'll be peeing like a pregnant person once again.
-sincerely hope trace face comes up here to get her car so we can road trip it back to cali!
-filed my taxes for the first time ever and am getting like $700 buckeroos in return! sweet!
-might move into a house with jen and i think it'd be perfecto so i really hope it works out.
-am stoked to meet olivia figueroa tomorrow!
-miss those fox boys and am looking forward to getting to play tomorrow!
-miss my bffs immensely and think a good girls night out would be splendid. who's in?
-am choosing to be optimistic in every aspect of my life and
-am loving it.... most of the time.
-am also being realistic here! haha

1 comment:

brie said...

Yay! I'm glad that things seem to be looking up for you. :) I'm totally up for a GNO. I was thinking we should all get together before Katherine moves back home...Red Robin, What If, that sorta thing - what say ye?