Sunday, April 6, 2008

one hundred fifty one

to borrow a phrase from brie, this is a case of no tale tells all...
i don't even know where to begin. i'd never been so terrified in my life. i'd never felt so helpless. and i freaked out. no amount of RAD in the world could have prepared me because in that moment all i could think to do is hide. call me retarded, but it was traumatic for me! i feel grateful to be alive because things could have gotten really bad really fast. i feel bad i didn't do more. i just froze. most of all, i'm dreading the fact that tonight night will inevitably come again. and i hate that. i can't get it out of my head. i want to know why...

6 comments:

it's me, t said...

lana, what the hell does this mean? i'm going to call you.

KC said...

I'm sorry something bad happened...(I think)

Loni said...

Dude i'm just resurfacing, you ok? Obviously not...

Abby said...

Alana dear, even though I have no idea what's going on, you are in my thoughts and I am hoping that everything works out just fine. Love you. And Bets says she loves Rox.

Tanya said...

Alana,

I wish I knew what to say. Bad things happen and in the usual sense most people do freeze. I am hoping that you are ok. I am hoping that when the night comes as it always does that you will not feel too much fear...and I hope that whatever happened is not so bad that you can't handle it in the end. You have a lot of very loving and supportive friends...and I know they will be there for you if you ned it. Maybe a sleepover is needed to help you through a few nights? Just an idea. I am sorry whatever happened, happened. Please be careful and stay safe. Much love...

brie said...

What the F Bomb? We're going to talk. You're on my fave five, sucka, so I'm now stalking yoU!!