Tuesday, April 22, 2008

one hundred sixty five




i know i go all crazy when i get stressed out with school,
but today was beautiful and i feel the need to recognize that!
otherwise i feel like all i post is downer blog posts and that's so not me!
i'm doing precisely what i want to be doing in my life right now
and i need to be more aware of that fact and find time to enjoy it!! :)
so other than complaining about school, and efforts against relapsing into one thing or another,
i want to say:
-we are STILL obsessed with photo booth and we loves it!
-i'm moving saturday-ish and am thrilled to be on my own again. this time away from the confines of utah county.
-sun exposure has a positive correlation with my mood. i'm serious! let me lay out for a few hours and i am a one happy camper!
-the smell of clean laundry makes me inspired to clean everything in sight.
-i need to do some shopping at ikea and want to know if anyone wants to join me for an afternoon?
-steve inspires me to play my guitar again, but with finals, that's about where the inspiration ends!
-i'm still deciding on my plans for summer... and i'm totally torn...
-this morning i hit up kneaders before class for some amazing french toast and my chem book wasn't nearly as good of company as friends are, but it did just fine
-my little sis made me feel so good when she said that she missed hanging out with me. i know it's cuz of studying but i didn't think she actually noticed so it was cool to hear that she did.
-rockstar is definitely my girl becuase as i type this, she is out on my deck sunbathing! seriously- on her back, sprawled out, eyes closed, serious sunbathing!
-i'm going to grab some study guides and join her!
-hooray for warm weather!!! :)

3 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

the blind date was...interesting to say the least. he was SO cute and a gentleman and has everything going for him, but it was like pulling teeth to get him to talk.

stupid boys.

it's me, t said...

so when are you going to invite me to your new blog?

Brandon and Katie said...

Just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I am proud of you!! Hope you are having a great day! xoxo