Sunday, January 6, 2008

one hundred eleven

okay, so i've been a bit of a s.l.a.c.k.e.r.
but will someone please tell me how i can send my laptop out to get "debugged" and it comes out slower than before it went in?? it seriously bugs, no seriously!

so...
christmas...
good for the most part.
worked lots.
avoided lots.
ignored LOTS.

new years...
fun.
lots of what-ifs.
i almost peed my pants.

so now...
spring semester starts at 7:25 tomorrow morning.
as much as i'm stoked to get through it,
i am, as usual, terrified.
why?
i know that just like every other semester,
i'll try my best and that will have to suffice.
it's not really the classes that scare me.
it's the people.
new professors, new students, but the same old insecurities.
why can't school be like driving a car...
you kind of just get used to it after a while.

so i'm going to just sit here and avoid a little bit more...
i did a cute wall collage of photos of everyone i love,
its pretty fabulous.
i'm listening to sara evan's greatest hits cd
and can't get enough of "always be my baby."
its a winner!
niko and i won a kick-a game of cranium turbo.
playing reminded me of mark.
i heard he got married.
good for him.

i should have gone shopping this weekend because i don't have a clue of what i am going to wear tomorrow! i'm staring at multiple closets and am completely confused at how i don't have a single thing to wear. what's going on?! i'm excited to use the oversized juicy bag i bought for school this semester though. special thanks to oakley for chewing through the zipper on my last backpack, therefore giving me the initative to buy a new one! haha okay well i'm out for now. i hope every one had a marvelous christmas/chanakah/new years/kwanza/whatever you felt like celebrating!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like things are chugging along. Just remember people really probably aren't paying as much attention to you as you may think, so try not to stress. I am working at Highland Ridge Hospital but I'm planning on quitting any day now. Pregnancy #2 is catching up with me and think i need some down time before this baby comes. Good luck with your semester! I honestly know you'll do great and if not, oh well, there's always next semester. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yay for new school bags :) I wanted to wish you good luck on your first week. Love you tons hun, and by the way...I'm proud of you :)

Kate said...

It was so good to see you Alana....I especially enjoyed all the what ifs. You are an adorable girl and I just plain Love you!