Tuesday, January 8, 2008

one hundred thirteen

a holiday recap...
we decided that the kids should go skating together every winter and this year we went the saturday before christmas. i was all for it, but then was a baby after like a half hour because i got cold and went shopping for an hour or two before returning to just pick them up from the skating rink. but before i ditched i managed to take some pics. it was logan and jenna's first time on skates!

niko was so awesome as he helped jenna to go around, she was a little nervous at first, but got pretty good after a while!

lots of time was spent deserately clutching the side wall, but i guess you gotta do what you're comfortable with, ya know?!

logan fell lots due to his premature ability attempting some daredevil tricks, but totally embraced the falls. he thought it was fun!

it was obviously a very white christmas this year, just like i used to dream about when i was living in hawaii. i enjoyed it since i got to stay nice and warm indoors most of the time. its so beautiful!

the presents were insane this year, with rockband being everyone's fav. they even got me to play it, and i'll admit it, i'm hooked! honestly, as much as i'm enjoying my presents, cash, and gift cards, my favorite has been being able to play board games and things that everyone can do together. its so fun now that the younger kids are getting old enough to understand game concepts and play along!

so that was kinda it, but i had a blast. sorry i took so long to post this, and i have a few other things to catch up on, but better late than never, right?! peace out!

2 comments:

brie said...

Your family is so cute! ...And can I just say that when I go ice skating, I am so terrified of falling only because what if I fall and someone skates over my fingers and cuts them off? I dunno. Sounds pretty sketch to me!
Hey.
I miss you.
When are we going to play again?

Shannon said...

That looks like such a fun cozy christmas with your family. Your sibs are sooo cute! I can't believe I missed such a white Christmas! I hope it happens again next year, which will be my first Christmas in Utah. :)